Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Product Review: EB Advance BB Cream


(The photo above was taken the day I bought the product)
Most of my cosmetic products are from Everbilena because I was sponsored before by an EB supplier here in our city. I'm not a big fan of make-up though that's why most of my beauty products are just given or sponsored. tehee. I bought this BB cream because it's new for me. I've been using this EB Advance BB Cream for 5 months I think, not quite sure, but I am not really using this everyday, I usually stopped because my skin is sensitive and I've always experienced breakouts and I have oily face specially on my t-zone. 

PRICE: Php195.00
About the product:
It says it's a foundation, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing cream in one. It provides a natural-looking coverage while concealing blemishes and skin imperfections. It helps visibly reduce the appearance of the unsightly signs of skin aging such as fine lines and wrinkles while conditioning your skin and providing it with its much needed protection from the sun's harmful rays. It is also enriched with Shea Butter, Glycerine and Vitamin E that actively helps moisturize, firm and smoothen skin.

What is Shea Butter?
The fat of the nut of the African Shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa) is the source of Shea butter. The traditional use of the butter is to reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks, and to ease a variety of skin irritations, such as psoriasis, eczema and sunburn. Makers of cosmetics also mix this natural substance with other botanical ingredients. Shea butter is ideal for the topical application of cosmetic and medicinal formulas, because it melts on contact and is readily absorbed into the skin, without leaving a greasy residue (http://greenliving.nationalgeographic.com/shea-butter-benefits-2153.html). You can also visit the site provided for more information about its healing qualities.
 EB Advance BB Cream is not a hypoallergenic makeup so I am not recommending this for those who have sensitive skin like me. I've noticed also that after a few weeks of using this one, pimples are coming out of my face specially on the forehead and eyebrows area. 
(present photo)

 PROS:
-it has good coverage
-it moisturizes and smoothens skin
-it will not give you that icky feeling
-natural-looking effect
-affordable

CONS:
-not so friendly packaging
-as you can see on the photo above, the side portion of the tube was torn already and I hate it! When you squeeze the tube, the cream will come out on that torn area which will give you a mess!
-also, that silver thingy on the anti-wrinkle label of tube that was like melting, and it sticks on my hands
-NOT A HYPOALLERGENIC COSMETIC

Will I buy it again? 
YES..
OVERALL RATING:
So far, this product is quite great for me and I like it, except for the fact that it's not so friendly on my skin. LOL

You might also visit and like Everbilena's FB page HERE.

FOLLOW ME!
FB | BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | LB | IG


xoxo.




4 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for showing some love on my blog ladies! <3
I'm really trying my best to read and reply to each and everyone of you :)
Hope y'all will keep on supporting my blog! Me loves you all! *kisses*